Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with InterCheim Corp. (“InterCheim”, “we”, “us” or “our”) for products which are sold on the Site (“Products”) you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”). Please read these T&Cs carefully and, if you are unhappy with any aspect, you should contact one of our customer service advisors before placing an order with us.
InterCheim has the discretion to update these T&Cs at any time. Please check the bottom of this page to see when these T&Cs were last updated. Every time you order Products from us, the T&Cs in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us. If we have to revise these T&Cs and this has a material impact on your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
- Egypt is our country of domicile.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
InterCheim collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of these T&Cs. If you do not agree to these T&Cs, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these T&Cs will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
In case we sent you the wrong product, or the product is faulty, or even if you changed your mind after paying, InterCheim will be happy to accept returns free of charge, provided that:
- Products are returned in the original packaging
- Package was never opened, i.e. is sealed (*),
- The product shows no sign of usage (*),
(*) Condition doesn’t apply for faulty (defective) products
- Please note that if the product returned does not match the conditions above, it will be rejected and will be shipped back to you.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
After approval by our After Sales department, you will be able to proceed to:
- exchange your order with another product sold on InterCheim, or
- get a refund, in the form of a bank transfer
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If it’s a cash payment, please contact us at: +201065538864 or email@example.com
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Governing Law & Disputes Resolution
This Site, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this Site are governed by Egyptian law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Egypt. All contracts are concluded in English and Arabic.
Subject to the applicable law, neither InterCheim, nor its employees or directors shall be liable to any user for any lost profits or revenues, or consequential, incidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the site or its content (including but not limited to damage resulting from reliance on any information obtained from the site).
Last updated on: 2/10/2022.